Call for Papers: Symposium on China's Accounting Development: Direction and Path
Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China
October 21-23, 2022
Achieving the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation is the greatest dream of the Chinese nation since modern times. Today, we are closer, more confident and capable of realizing the goal of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation than at any time in history, and at the same time we must be prepared to make more arduous and more difficult efforts. The rejuvenation of the Chinese nation covers many aspects such as economy, politics, ideology and culture, science and technology. As the soul and spiritual core of a country and a nation, cultural self-confidence is the fundamental self-confidence and an important content related to the rise and fall of national fortunes and the independence of national spirit. The 100-year journey is magnificent, and the 100-year-old heart is unswerving. Since the founding of the People’s Republic of China 70 years ago, the accounting profession has achieved rapid development and made remarkable achievements, making great contributions to China becoming a world economic power. In the context of socialism with Chinese characteristics entering a new era, how accounting can better contribute to the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation is an important issue faced by the Chinese accounting academia. In view of this, Nanjing Normal University will hold the Symposium on "China's Accounting Development: Direction and Path". The symposium is planned to be held in Nanjing from October 21 to 23 and will be one of the series of academic activities for the 120th anniversary of Nanjing Normal University. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
THE THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
Accounting with Chinese Characteristics Contributes to the Great Rejuvenation of The Chinese Nation.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Scope and Requirements
Papers are accepted in both Chinese and English. Please refer to the “Accounting Research” format for the Chinese manuscript format and word count requirements, and “China Journal of Accounting Studies” for the English manuscript format.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Basic Theory of Accounting with Chinese Characteristics
- Eastern And Western Mainstream Culture on The Construction and Practice of Accounting System
- The Relationship Between Traditional Chinese Accounting Culture and The Great Rejuvenation of The Chinese Nation
- The Adaptability of the Current Western Accounting Theory System and The Great Rejuvenation of the Chinese Nation
- The Adaptability of Chinese Accounting Theory System and the Requirements of the Great Rejuvenation of the Chinese Nation
- Research On Accounting Theory and Institutional Reform of China’s Transition from An Economic Power to An Economic Great Power
- The Role of Accounting in The High-Quality Development of China’s Economy, the Great Rejuvenation of the Chinese Nation, and the Realization of The Dual-Carbon Goal
- The Status, Function, Role and Methods of Accounting in Human Society, Economy and Political Civilization
- Cultural Confidence and Accounting Theory with Chinese Characteristics
Paper Submission Procedure and Deadlines
All contributing authors should send the full text of the paper to email@example.com before October 9 th , 2022. The Organizing Committee will organize experts to conduct anonymous review, and notify the selected papers before October 12 th , 2022. Experts will evaluate the paper according to the degree of conformity of the paper with the theme of this seminar, the value of the paper and the quality of the paper.
The conference will be hold in Suiyuan Campus of Nanjing Normal University (No. 122, Ninghai Road, Gulou District, Nanjing). The conference affairs group will adjust the organizational form of the conference in a timely manner according to the local epidemic prevention and control requirements, and inform the participants in a timely manner.
To learn more, visit the conference webiste at: http://jny.njnu.edu.cn/info/1161/4484.htm